FULL TIME or Part-Time/SALARY
Serious applicants only, Competitive pay package including benefits
Come build an empire within our excellence driven, progressive, and quickly growing, fun company. We hire top producers. If you are a superstar, you’ll fit in well. If you have the stuff, we’ll know it.
For the position of Digital Strategist we are seeking serious applicants only, with or without experience, directly in the media/marketing industry. After completing training, you will spend your days developing and cultivating relationships with clients, creating posts and managing social media presences, creating strategy for and implementing digital marketing campaigns (Google AdWords, Facebook ads, etc.) and assisting with basic website updates.
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Pro-active mentality
- Passion for achieving goals
- Strong desire to continue to learn new tactics and skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Friendly personality & confident communication skills
- High personal standards for success
- Motivated & self-sufficient
- Dependable & Loyal
- Strategic Thinker
- Preferred: Basic knowledge of WordPress and SquareSpace; Comfortable using Google Apps such as Docs and Sheets; Photo and video editing skills a plus; Understand current trends (including application/execution) of digital advertising and social media strategies. Knowledge in ECommerce and Marketing Automation solutions a plus.
What’s so GREAT about this position?
We care about our team’s success, offering excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, paid holidays and time off. Our team is filled with knowledgeable, experienced professionals who are anxious to grow and expand the company by offering unique, high-level services and products to both new and existing clients.
Hill Productions & Media Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
To apply, please submit your resume to: email@example.com