We are looking for an experienced Content & Social Media Strategist to join our Marketing and Creative team. This position offers the flexibility to work hybrid (blend of working remote and in our state-of-the-art Bloomfield, IA office) and is full-time. Competitive salary and benefits. We pride ourselves on creating a fun and energetic workspace and work culture. We believe creative collaboration is key to success as a team.
As a Content and Social Media Strategist, you’ll develop branded communications and marketing content, and create high-level strategies that compel great ROI. Our ideal candidate will help plan and create content for Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram and identify opportunities to grow and generate new streams of revenue and brand awareness using these, and other social media platforms as applicable. Additional experience in SEO is a plus! You’ll help grow our social presence with content plans that engage and inspire across multiple industries.
Accountable and Reports to: Vice President of Marketing & Creative
Positions that Report to you: None
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with the design team to create content, including text posts, video, and images for use on social media platforms.
- Plans and develops product catalogs on social networks to make content shoppable and generate additional revenue.
- Schedules social media posts using applications such as Buffer.
- Implements paid social media campaigns across all applicable social media commerce channels with the marketing team in order to meet/exceed business goals. Manages a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and ad campaigns.
- Promotes products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with the social media strategy and brand standards.
- Collaborates with the marketing team and multiple store locations on digital marketing tactics. Executes and guides projects through completion.
- Replies to customer inquiries within expected time frames and in the voice of company brand standards.
- Advises and develops best practices for social media at national and local level.
- Reports to work when scheduled and works expected number of hours, position is full-time. On-call availability required, including some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with several departments and multiple store managers.
- Manages and troubleshoots Issues related to social media accounts.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in Google Analytics reporting.
- Assist in SEO projects.
- Prepare various reports as assigned.
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required.
Education and Experience:
- Education and Experience: A degree in Marketing or Business Administration Marketing is preferred. Must have 5-7 years experience in online marketing, including the following platforms: Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager (certification required), Instagram, Pinterest, Buffer, and other platforms. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Picmonkey and other creative tools. SEO experience such as keyword research preferred.
- Writing Skills: Content creation is a key component of this position. The Content & Social Media Strategist will be required to write engaging, sharable and click-worthy content for multiple industries and within brand standards.
- Communication Skills: This position requires excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), as there will be interaction between the departments and the marketing team on a consistent basis.
- Analytical Skills: It is imperative that the Content & Social Media Strategist possess critical thinking and analytical skills. They should be able to readily identify problems and formulate practical solutions.
Join our unique team. Our company is headquartered in Bloomfield, IA. Our mission is to take great ideas, and even greater people, to new levels of success. We want to leave the world a better place than when we entered it. That comes with hard work and making the details in everything we do MATTER. You will also see us having company lunch, celebrating birthdays, and laughing along the way. Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage available. Paid vacation and sick time provided.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to excellence through diversity. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.