Full time – Starting @ $12.00/hr + Bonuses
What We Do
Hill Productions and Media Group is an integrated marketing company that has a culture of winning. Our Outreach and Sales division focuses on increasing our clients’ sales and making their sales processes more efficient. We help clients engage with their prospects and customers through email, texting, direct mail, handwritten cards, cold calling, and social media communication.
To put it into perspective, our customers spend the majority of their day hiring, training, firing, rehiring, retraining, and talking to the wrong people all day long. We help their sales team maintain efficiency by making those initial contacts at scale, and with a high-class, highly trained team. This is pretty cool for them and for us. Prospecting and finding deals is what we do! All the clients do, then, is close the opportunities we send to them. No more wasted time, no more bad hires, and no more missed goals. Our culture loves to win, and that is what we do for our customers every day.
We have, as a team, shared a lot of laughs, some bumps in the road, a lot of doughnuts, and sent millions of dollars worth of leads to our customers!
And we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
Who We Are
Our company is headquartered in Bloomfield, IA, but we also have an office in Nashville TN. Our mission is to take great ideas, and even greater people to new levels of success. We want to leave the world a better place than when we entered it. That comes with hard work and making the details in everything we do MATTER. You will also see us having company lunch, celebrating birthdays, and laughing along the way.
Make no mistake, this job isn’t a walk in the park. We are looking for only the best, and we expect just that from our team members everyday. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out like-minded professionals who are also passionate and relentless at their respective crafts. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we want the best for our families, communities, and our company.
If there’s one main message we want you to remember about us, it’s that we push others to be best in class at whatever they do, remain humble, and run through brick walls to accomplish their goals. If you come and join us, we’ll give you ownership and challenges, and the team support and encouragement to help you hit your own personal goals.
We are building a culture that is fun to work within, works hard, and consistently gets results. We are building an empire right here in small town Iowa. If you are looking for an opportunity that will challenge you as a person, but reward you with an office job and competitive wages… Keep reading!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for HPMG clients. The SDR manages the outbound campaigns consisting of cold calls, cold emails, handwritten communications, direct mail, and social media messages. We then initiate qualified buying interest, and identify critical decision makers. The SDR will need to be able to articulate our clients’ value propositions.
- Make outbound calls
- Give high-level solution overview presentations online to interested prospects
- Discover new leads through internet research
- Support our clients’ marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns
- Manage prospecting status, data integrity, and forecast upcoming leads
- Achieve/exceed weekly and/or monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Respond to inbound customer interest and develop these accounts to create opportunities
- Prepare for and contribute to strategic weekly meetings
- You have the ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
- We will train you and have you up-to-speed within 30 days, with or without experience
- You are a go-getter and find ways to motivate yourself and your teammates
- You have a strong passion for sales and sales processes
- You’re a team player. Company buy-in is important, as every SDR is on different tasks with different levels of difficulty. Supporting each other and being able to ‘power through’ the hard times is a must.
- Not afraid of a challenge or hearing ‘no’
- Proficient in G Suite and Windows
Why You’ll Love It Here
- We talk a great deal with one another, and we laugh a lot with each other
- You’ll get a chance to make a significant contribution on our empire-building journey
- You will be working the fastest growing company in your area
- You’ll be pushed to ask important questions, and to use those answers to make good decisions
- You’ll receive consistent training that leads to results
- We offer competitive market salaries and benefits
- Enjoy a professional office environment in a delightful small town setting
Come help us in building an empire together!
Hill Productions & Media Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
To apply, please submit your resume to: email@example.com